Thursday 22 October 2009

This week I'm a little bit in love with...


Shingai Shoniwa

Best known as the lead singer AND bass player in The Noisettes. Reasons to adore her:

1. She's a decent bass player not just, what I like to call, a 'root note thumper'

2. She has the most beautiful voice.

3. The girl has style.

Photobucket


4. She's paid her dues!!!!! The band formed in 2003 and have been gigging/recording solidly ever since. I personally rate their first album LOADS more than Wild Young Hearts.

5. She goes mental on stage, apparently. (Though I can judge for myself next week!!)

and finally it's not really a reason to lover her but:

6. She's stunning. She's one of those people who you'd see in the street and think 'Dayum that girl is fine.'



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJnJeQEKIto